Global Trading (GTL), a Euro Pacific Bank company and online multi-asset trading and investment brokerage firm, now provides Stock Options trading on its platform for retail and institutional investors.
As investors are seeking more diversity in asset classes, instruments and financial services, we have built a flexible solution which caters both to the retail and institutional market segments, enabling our clients to trade equity options in a way that best enhances their individual investment strategies.
We consistently strive to provide a platform that is streamlined, efficient, and provides the tools and functionality to give our clients a competitive edge in the multi-asset arena. The addition of equity options to our platform marks an important step in this ongoing development of the GTL proposition, particularly at a time when appetite for this particular instrument is on the rise.
GTL will initially provide direct access to the 150 most liquid US stock options. Over time, GTL will expand its offering.
Harness volatility, protect your portfolio
- 150+ US Stock Options and Stock Indices
- Hedge exposure in global Stocks
- No minimum ticket fee
- No carrying costs
- Set up combination strategies
- Online exercise of Stock Options
- Real-time monitoring of your positions through Global Trading’s online investment platforms.
- Volatility plays – position yourself for up, down and sideways markets
- Leverage your directional plays, knowing your potential loss beforehand
- Enhance revenues on your portfolio – write Options against the portfolio and keep the premium
Options on all major US Stocks
- Go Pro
- Goldman Sachs
- American Express and many more
Limit, Stop and Market orders will be supported.
Both One-Cancels-Other (OCO) and Good-Till-Canceled (GTC) parameters are available.