|Country/Region||Market Center Details||Products||Hours|
|DFA Offshore Funds7||Mutual Funds||9:30 – 15:59 ET|
|Euronext Mutual Funds1||Mutual Funds||07:15 – 19:00 Mon – Fri CET|
|Fidelity Advisor World Funds2,3||Mutual Funds||9:30 – 15:59 ET|
|Franklin Templeton Offshore Funds2,4||Mutual Funds||9:30 – 15:59 ET|
|Investec Asset Management2||Mutual Funds||9:30 – 15:59 ET|
|MFS Meridian Funds2,6||Mutual Funds||9:30 – 15:59 ET|
|Schroders – Lux2,5||Mutual Funds||9:30 – 15:59 ET|
On some exchanges, different products have different trading hours.
- Euro Pacific Securities may receive remuneration from fund companies for record keeping, administrative and shareholder services. Euro Pacific Securities may also receive remuneration from transaction fee-based fund companies for providing certain administrative services. For information regarding a particular mutual fund’s payment and compensation practices, please read the fund’s prospectus and statement of additional information or visit the fund’s website. Euro Pacific may share a portion of the compensation received from fund companies with your financial advisor or introducing broker.
- Delivery of prospectuses will only be made electronically and not by postal mail.
- All dividends will be automatically reinvested.
- Investors are prohibited from purchasing a fund for 60 calendar days after any portion of the fund has been redeemed or exchanged.
- Euronext funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Australia, Hong Kong and Canada.
- Funds are not available to residents of the U.S., Canada, Iran, North Korea, Libya, Syria and U.S. territories Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Northern Marianas Islands.
- Only eligible for FINRA registered broker/dealers. Please email Sales & Trading at [email protected] to obtain the necessary agreement to trade these funds.
- Please email Sales & Trading at [email protected] to obtain the necessary agreement to trade these funds.
- An agreement with Schroders is required to trade these funds. Please email Sales & Trading at [email protected] to obtain the necessary agreement.
- These funds are available only to qualified institutional investors. Registered broker dealers are required to have a distribution agreement with MFS LUX to trade these funds. No individuals are accepted. Please email Sales & Trading at [email protected] to obtain the necessary information.
- No retail investors will be accepted. If you are a professional investor, please email Sales & Trading at [email protected] to obtain the necessary information. Prior approval from Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd. is required to trade these funds.
Euro Pacific Trader is offered by Euro Pacific Securities Inc. (“Euro Pacific Securities”), as an Introducing Broker to Interactive Brokers LLC. Interactive Brokers LLC is the custodian, technology provider, and clearing broker to all transactions executed through Euro Pacific Trader and thus the rates, conditions, and examples shown on this site may be subject to change and differ from what is displayed on Euro Pacific Trader. The rates, conditions, and examples on this site are provided on a best-efforts basis and should not be taken as final.
Euro Pacific Securities will not be held responsible for pricing and conditional discrepancies that may arise in the normal course of offering Euro Pacific Trader. Customers should always review and rely on the conditions that are shown directly on Euro Pacific Trader, and it is the responsibility of all customers to carefully review the conditions of every action before approving execution on Euro Pacific Trader.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers LLC does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including Euro Pacific Securities. Interactive Brokers LLC provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers LLC to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers LLC makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.For more information regarding Interactive Brokers, please visit www.interactivebrokers.com.