Picture yourself working in the fast pace international banking environment where you help clients facilitate their everyday banking needs. You will appreciate an exciting client services career that provides excellent opportunity for career growth based on your performance. You will have the opportunity every day to provide a memorable client experience where you actually make a difference in our clients’ lives. You will be the first point of contact for our client and as such you will take ownership of their experience showing them that we value their business.
- Shape an outstanding client experience by actively interacting with our clients to confirm understanding and meet there immediate banking needs.
- Work actively with your teammates and other EPB departments to ensure that client issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Work efficiently and precisely in our multi-tasking environment which requires high attention to detail and fast client related inquiry resolution.
- Make certain bank security and client privacy measures and procedures are in place and respected at all time.
- Complete supplementary duties as required.
Must be legally eligible to work and be resident in resident of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
We are currently hiring full-time Sales & Trading Associate to work within our Sales & Trading department. Please submit your interest through the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Manage administrative functions for banking and trading applications
- Manage and monitor trading applications for overall risk level and exposure
- Support self-directed trading clients with order entry and technical inquiries
- Liaise with client support team to assist clients with their inquiries and requests
- Experience trading and investing on a multi-asset brokerage platform, ideally Interactive Brokers and MetaTrader 4 desirable
- Knowledge of Equities products (stocks, bonds, ETFs), Forex, Futures and Derivatives (options, CFDs, etc.) markets and Exchanges
- Understanding of financial concepts including leverage (or margin), interest, swaps, etc.
- Strong Excel and math skills (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, Macro editing)
- Deadline and detail-oriented, exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills, and excellent multi-tasker
- Make yourself available to work after-hours and weekends, if necessary
- Full-time salary position starting at $2000/month
- Paid vacation and holiday time
Other job openings in Puerto Rico can be found online at Indeed.com. Applications should be submitted through the Indeed website.