We are currently hiring full-time Onboarding Assitant to work within our Onboarding department. To apply you must be a resident of St. Vincent and the Grenadines or Anguilla. Experience in banking or financial operations is appreciated. Please submit your interest through the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Full-time salary position starting at $800/month
- Paid vacation and holiday time
Picture yourself working in the fast pace international banking environment where you help clients facilitate their everyday banking needs. You will appreciate an exciting client services career that provides excellent opportunity for career growth based on your performance. You will have the opportunity every day to provide a memorable client experience where you actually make a difference in our clients’ lives. You will be the first point of contact for our client and as such you will take ownership of their experience showing them that we value their business.
- Shape an outstanding client experience by actively interacting with our clients to confirm understanding and meet there immediate banking needs.
- Work actively with your teammates and other EPB departments to ensure that client issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Work efficiently and precisely in our multi-tasking environment which requires high attention to detail and fast client related inquiry resolution.
- Make certain bank security and client privacy measures and procedures are in place and respected at all time.
- Complete supplementary duties as required.
Must be legally eligible to work and be resident in resident of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla or Puerto Rico.
We are currently hiring full-time commission only sales people. Please submit your interest through the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Please note that we cannot offer sales positions to residents of the United States.
- Professional sales background required.
- Accounts and leads are generated by the Bank and provided.
- Receive mentorship and training from other highly skilled and experienced sales representatives.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (United States excluded).
We are currently hiring full-time Sales and Trading Associate to work within our Sales And Trading department. Please submit your interest through the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Manage administrative functions for banking and trading applications
- Manage and monitor trading applications for overall risk level and exposure
- Support self-directed trading clients with order entry and technical inquiries
- Liaise with client support and sales team to assist with client inquiries and requests
- Knowledge of Equities products (Stocks, Bonds, ETFs), Forex, Futures and Derivatives (Options, CFDs, etc.) markets and Exchanges
- Understanding of financial concepts including leverage (or margin), interest, swaps, etc.
- Strong Excel and math skills (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, Macro editing)
- Previous experience with MT4 is desirable
- Deadline and detail-oriented. Exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills. Excellent multi-tasker
- Make yourself available to work after-hours and weekends, if necessary.
- Full-time salary position starting at $2000/month
- Paid vacation and holiday time