Our highly-competitive spreads and substantial liquidity are a result of combining quotation streams from 16 of the world’s largest foreign exchange dealers which constitute a majority of the market share in the global interbank market. This results in displayed quotes as small as 0.1 PIP. Euro Pacific passes through the prices that it receives and charges a separate low commission. We do this in the interest of providing a transparent pricing structure instead of marking up our quotes and charging nothing in commissions as is the practice with many forex brokers.
|Monthly Trade Amount2||Commissions||Minimum per Order2|
|USD <= 1,000,000,000||1.40 basis point3 * Trade Value4||USD 4.00|
|USD > 1,000,000,001||Contact Us||Contact Us|
10,000 USD/CAD Forex Contracts = USD 4.00
- Or USD currency equivalent
- 1 basis point=0.0001.
- Commissions for forex trades are calculated off the trade value and then converted and charged to the base currency of the account.
- Commissions apply to all order types.
- All exchange and regulatory fees included.
- Euro Pacific’s commission models are not intended to be a direct pass-through of exchange and third-party fees and rebates. Costs passed on to clients in Euro Pacific’s commission schedule may be greater than the costs paid by Euro Pacific to the relevant exchange, regulator, clearinghouse or third party. For example, Euro Pacific may receive volume discounts that are not passed on to clients. Likewise, rebates passed on to clients by Euro Pacific may be less than the rebates Euro Pacific receives from the relevant market. For example, Euro Pacific may receive enhanced rebate payments for exceeding volume thresholds on particular markets, but typically will not pass these enhancements directly to clients.
- Modified orders will be treated as the cancellation and replacement of an existing order with a new order. On certain exchanges, this may have the effect of subjecting modified orders to commission minimums as if they were new orders. For example, if an order for 200 shares is submitted and 100 shares execute, then you modify the order and another 100 shares execute, a commission minimum would be applied to both 100 share orders. Orders that persist overnight will be considered a new order for the purposes of determining order minimums.
- VAT, also referred to as consumption tax, goods and services tax, where applicable, will be separately applied for eligible services.
Euro Pacific Trader is offered by Euro Pacific Securities Inc. (“Euro Pacific Securities”), as an Introducing Broker to Interactive Brokers LLC. Interactive Brokers LLC is the custodian, technology provider, and clearing broker to all transactions executed through Euro Pacific Trader and thus the rates, conditions, and examples shown on this site may be subject to change and differ from what is displayed on Euro Pacific Trader. The rates, conditions, and examples on this site are provided on a best-efforts basis and should not be taken as final.
Euro Pacific Securities will not be held responsible for pricing and conditional discrepancies that may arise in the normal course of offering Euro Pacific Trader. Customers should always review and rely on the conditions that are shown directly on Euro Pacific Trader, and it is the responsibility of all customers to carefully review the conditions of every action before approving execution on Euro Pacific Trader.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers LLC does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including Euro Pacific Securities. Interactive Brokers LLC provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers LLC to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers LLC makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.For more information regarding Interactive Brokers, please visit www.interactivebrokers.com.