EURO PACIFIC TRADER BROKERAGE ACCOUNT COMING SOON
The Global TradeStation platform is currently undergoing change of technology provider and custodian. Our new brokerage platform, Euro Pacific Trader, will be officially released shortly. In the meantime, please review its commissions below.
NOTE: Commissions are still subject to change as we finalize testing and launch of the platform.
Our highly-competitive spreads and substantial liquidity are a result of combining quotation streams from 16 of the world’s largest foreign exchange dealers which constitute a majority of the market share in the global interbank market. This results in displayed quotes as small as 0.1 PIP. Euro Pacific passes through the prices that it receives and charges a separate low commission. We do this in the interest of providing a transparent pricing structure instead of marking up our quotes and charging nothing in commissions as is the practice with many forex brokers.
|Monthly Trade Amount2||Commissions||Minimum per Order2|
|USD <= 1,000,000,000||1.40 basis point3 * Trade Value4||USD 4.00|
|USD > 1,000,000,001||Contact Us||Contact Us|
- Or USD currency equivalent
- 1 basis point=0.0001.
- Commissions for forex trades are calculated off the trade value and then converted and charged to the base currency of the account.
- Commissions apply to all order types.
- All exchange and regulatory fees included.
- Euro Pacific’s commission models are not intended to be a direct pass-through of exchange and third-party fees and rebates. Costs passed on to clients in Euro Pacific’s commission schedule may be greater than the costs paid by Euro Pacific to the relevant exchange, regulator, clearinghouse or third party. For example, Euro Pacific may receive volume discounts that are not passed on to clients. Likewise, rebates passed on to clients by Euro Pacific may be less than the rebates Euro Pacific receives from the relevant market. For example, Euro Pacific may receive enhanced rebate payments for exceeding volume thresholds on particular markets, but typically will not pass these enhancements directly to clients.
- Modified orders will be treated as the cancellation and replacement of an existing order with a new order. On certain exchanges, this may have the effect of subjecting modified orders to commission minimums as if they were new orders. For example, if an order for 200 shares is submitted and 100 shares execute, then you modify the order and another 100 shares execute, a commission minimum would be applied to both 100 share orders. Orders that persist overnight will be considered a new order for the purposes of determining order minimums.
- VAT, also referred to as consumption tax, goods and services tax, where applicable, will be separately applied for eligible services.