|Country/Region||Market Center Details||Products||Hours|
|IDEAL PRO||Forex||Sunday – Friday: 17:15 – 17:00 ET|
On some exchanges, different products have different trading hours.
- Standard orders submitted through IdealPro are subject to minimum and maximum size restrictions. Customers who wish to submit orders in quantities greater than the standard order maximums can request to gain access to Euro Pacific’s Large–Size Order Facility. In addition to allowing submission of FX orders greater than the stated limits, the Large–Size Order Facility allows customers to RFQ (Request for Quote) for an FX pair specific to the order quantity entered. Please contact Client Services or your IBKR Sales Representative to see if you qualify for the Large–Size Order Facility.
- An Eligible Contract Participant is generally an individual or organization with assets of over $10 MM (or $5 MM if trades are hedging). The complete definition is located in Section 1a(18) of the Commodity Exchange Act. For more information about the Commodity Exchange Act, see the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission website, or read the complete definition here.
- Traders should note in the event one currency of a currency pair has a settlement holiday, the settlement will be delayed until both currencies are available for settlement. In addition, most currency pairs will not settle on a USD settlement holiday. This treatment is regardless of whether USD is part of the transaction directly.
- IDEAL FX includes a suite of FX execution services including IDEAL and IDEALPRO.
- Prefer Speed over Price: Customers who regularly submit large-sized orders (orders greater than 3 million) can request to have an optional feature, Prefer Speed Over Price, added to the Miscellaneous tab of the TWS order ticket. When enabled, this feature informs the SMART router that it is OK to trade outside the NBBO to attempt to get a faster fill for a large-sized order. The current default assumes that price is preferred, and execution of large-sized orders may be delayed due to dealer order size restrictions. If approved for this feature, API customers can define this setting for ALL orders sent via the API by enabling the feature on the API page of Global Configuration. This feature is not available on a per-order basis for API orders. Please contact Sales & Trading at [email protected] to see if you qualify for the Prefer Speed over Price feature.
- FX Sweep: Non-base currency positions less than or equal to 5 USD or USD equivalent will be swept back to the account’s base currency after settlement.
- NZD has also a non-trading period between 07:00-07:15 NZST/NZDT
- EUR.RUB trading hours 17:15 – 12:00 EST
Euro Pacific Trader is offered by Euro Pacific Securities Inc. (“Euro Pacific Securities”), as an Introducing Broker to Interactive Brokers LLC. Interactive Brokers LLC is the custodian, technology provider, and clearing broker to all transactions executed through Euro Pacific Trader and thus the rates, conditions, and examples shown on this site may be subject to change and differ from what is displayed on Euro Pacific Trader. The rates, conditions, and examples on this site are provided on a best-efforts basis and should not be taken as final.
Euro Pacific Securities will not be held responsible for pricing and conditional discrepancies that may arise in the normal course of offering Euro Pacific Trader. Customers should always review and rely on the conditions that are shown directly on Euro Pacific Trader, and it is the responsibility of all customers to carefully review the conditions of every action before approving execution on Euro Pacific Trader.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers LLC does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including Euro Pacific Securities. Interactive Brokers LLC provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers LLC to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers LLC makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.For more information regarding Interactive Brokers, please visit www.interactivebrokers.com.