Below is Euro Pacific Bank’s complete account opening process for Referring Agents (“RAs”). Please take a few minutes to read it, as this will ensure the fastest and most efficient account opening process for all parties. We also recommend that you bookmark this page for future reference.
STEP 1: Pre-Approval Process
- Submit a new account application form on behalf of your client. This will start an e-mail Support Ticket used to facilitate e-mail communication for the application. Please use your own email address in field “Contact Email” if you would like to manage correspondence for the application.
- Reply to the e-mail Support Ticket ([email protected]) with attached copy of the client’s passport and any supporting business information (business plan, invoices, contracts, etc. if available).
- Your dedicated Account Manager will review the submitted application form and supporting documentation (if provided). Once the application is pre-approved you will be informed to continue on to STEP 2.
- Kindly note that a short introductory call with the client is standard. Please inform your dedicated Account Manager if you would prefer to assist with the scheduling of this call.
STEP 2: Document Collection Process
- Complete the Online Account Profile – click link to complete the form online
- Gather full Required Documentation (KYC). Missing documents will delay the account opening process.
- Reply to the Support Ticket ([email protected]) and attach the full KYC document packet.
- Completed KYC documents are sent to Compliance for final review and activation.
STEP 3: Post Account Opening
- You and your client are notified of activation and your client receives Online Banking log-in details.
- The client will be asked to fund the account (minimum of $500) within the first 30 days.
- Once the account is funded, the client will be able to order optional bank card(s).
- When you complete the new account application form, please list your company name or reference code in field “Referred By”. This will ensure that the application is routed to your dedicated Account Manager.
- Please complete and include the attached Checklist with the full KYC document packet and email to [email protected]
- We no longer require that physical documents be sent to the bank. Accounts are opened with electronic versions of the KYC documents. Electronic versions must be scanned – not photos. It is important that these are 100% readable (high resolution). EPB reserves the right to request physical documents if necessary.
- We find it helpful if you use a standard file naming convention, making it easy to understand the contents of a file. For example, a standard file name for a client’s passport would be client-name-passport.pdf.