Access world-wide futures markets
Online Futures trading with Global Trading opens up the world’s major markets, from Chicago to Singapore and beyond. We allow you to take advantage of these markets at low commission rates.
Through our leading online platform, you can access a huge range of products, ranging from oil and metals to currencies, bonds, and agriculturals. You can connect with indices across the global Futures markets, including CME Group, Eurex and Euronext.
Why trade Futures with Global Trading?
- Excellent market liquidity and tight spreads on all major contracts.
- Trade agricultural products, oil and energies, base metals, precious metals, bonds, currencies, short-term interest rates, meats, softs and stock indices.
- Read the free Hightower Report, the comprehensive daily research on the Futures markets available directly through Global Trading’s platform.
- Trade +175 contracts on live market prices from over 21 Futures exchanges around the world.
- Use Limits, Stop-Limit, Stops and Trailing Stops, which can be placed through the trade module, order module or account summary modules.
- Winner of Best Online Futures and Options Provider at this year’s MoneyAM Awards (Saxo Bank).
What is a Futures Contract?
A Future is a contractual agreement to buy or sell a particular commodity or financial instrument at a pre-determined price on a specific date in the future.
Futures contracts can derive from a variety of assets, from traditional commodities like corn, wheat, and orange juice to different asset classes, like government bonds, interest rates, energies and stock indices.
Futures are highly liquid exchange traded financial instruments, meaning individuals can trade on tight spreads. The transaction costs are low, and their pricing is transparent due to the level of specificity found in Futures Contracts, as well as the regulations imposed by the various exchanges.
No physical delivery
Global Trading does not support physical delivery of the underlying security on expiry of a Futures Contract. On or before the expiry of a Futures Contract, Global Trading will cash settle a client’s positions on their behalf.